Well ! Very worm welcome friends. Today we know how to setup Turbo C++ Compiler for windows. This tutorial gives you easy-to-follow instructions, with screenshots, for setting up a compiler step by step.
Setup Turbo C or C++ compiler step by step:
Step 1: Download Turbo C++
- Go to this website: https://turboc.codeplex.com/
- Follow the link to “Download the binary release” (direct link)
- If any previous “Turbo C++” version install in your computer, then first of all uninstall that.
- Extract downloaded “Turbo C++ 3.2.zip” file.
Step 2: Install
Run “setup.exe” file and Follow the setup instructions.
When Configuring process is completed you will be prompted for Next.
Latest posts by Subroto Mondal (see all)
- Making Analogue Clock with C-Language using Graphics - January 1, 2020
- Simple Criss-Cross Game Game Project using C Language - December 31, 2019
- Install and Use Multiple Node.JS on Linux using NVM - December 31, 2019